Determining your brand direction can be a huge step towards increased growth and exposure for your company or cause—but there are many things to consider before embarking on the process in order to get the best results for your efforts.
What is driving you to rethink your brand and how does a new image align with your long-term goals?
Think first about your company in terms of strategy, resources, and its means to implement changes. Consider these questions:
- Do you have a new name, and is it absolutely final?
- Do you know who you are now as a company or organization, and who your target audience is?
- Do external or motivating factors exist that would drive you to complete the branding/rebranding process? A product launch? New website? New campaign?
- Do you have a strategic direction and plan?
- Do you know what results you hope to achieve with your new, invigorated identity?
- Do you have the financial resources to cover branding costs?
- Do you have the creative means and expertise in house, and if not, can you contract out for these services?
- Do you have the staff and time available to see the branding process through?
- Do you have a projected time frame to roll out changes?
- Have you thought about how to integrate the branding process into your current projects?
- Do you understand the impact on your marketing and communications: a digital revamp or changing out your print collateral?
If you are able to answer yes to most of these questions, then you are ready to take the plunge! Need help in telling the story of your brand? Drop us a line for a consultation!